Terms and Conditions Vinho do Porto
Identity of the entrepreneur
Statutory name: Portspecialists v.o.f.
Brand Name: Vinho do Porto
Laan van Neder Helbergen 9 te Zutphen
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce: 57437718
VAT No: NL8525.79.585.B01
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to any offer made by Vinho do Porto and to any agreed distance agreement between Vinho do Porto and the consumer, insofar as these terms have not been waived by the parties.
2. Terms and conditions that may be imposed by the buyer are not accepted.
3. If one or more provisions of these terms and conditions at any time are completely or partially destroyed by the court or declared void, this does not affect the operation of the remaining provisions.
4. Vinho do Porto does not deliver products to people under the age of 18. Consumer declares by ordering that he or she is 18 years or older.
The offer & payment
1. An offer by Vinho do Porto is non-committal, unless an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this is explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a good assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, they are a true and fair view of the products and / or services offered. Any minor changes between the product and image do not entitle the product to refuse or terminate the agreement and / or claim damages. Apparent mistakes or manifest errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
3. If a product is unexpectedly no longer available, Vinho do Porto will inform the consumer as soon as possible. Any payments already made will be refunded within 14 days.
4. Vinho do Porto can not be held to an offer if the buyer can reasonably understand that it contains (a part of) an obvious mistake or error.
5. The offer is done including VAT and excluding shipping costs unless stated otherwise.
6. Vinho do Porto supplies after recieving payment, unless explicitly agreed otherwise. Payment is possible by bank transfer, IDEAL payment, Sofort Banking, or Paypal.
7. Vinho do Porto reserves the right to refuse an order or to add additional requirements to an order. Any refusals or additional requirements will be shared with the consumer as soon as possible.
8. The agreement will be concluded when the customer has confirmed the order at the end of the ordering process. The contract is confirmed by the entrepreneur by means of a confirmation email.
Right of withdrawal
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the opportunity to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons within 14 days after the consumer received the goods.
2. The consumer may return the goods only during the appraisal period if the goods in question are complete, undamaged and unused and returned in the original unopened box.
3. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the return shipping cost will be at the consumers expense.
4. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will repay this amount as soon as possible, but not later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
5. When a part of the order is returned, the cost of return will be to the expense of the consumer. For the part returned, Vinho do Porto will refund the money paid in full with the observance of section 2. If the total amount of the order is reduced and shipping charges apply, these cost will be deducted from the refund (see chapter delivery).
1. The standard delivery costs are € 5.90 incl. VAT in the Netherlands and Belgium. For other shipping fees see international shipping for the rates. If an order exceeds € 40, – a 50% discount will be provided on delivery. For orders over € 80, – no delivery costs are included within the Netherlands and Belgium.
2. Vinho do Porto only supplies in the European Union, unless agreed otherwise.
3. Delivery is made at the supplier’s specified shipping address. If there is no one at home during delivery, the package can be delivered to one of the neighbours.
4. Vinho do Porto tries to send the order within three business days. However, Vinho do Porto has the right to ship the order within 14 days, unless otherwise agreed. If the shipping time exceeds more than 14 days, consumer had the right to cancel the order. Any delay in delivery will not entitle you to damages.
5. If the consumer’s order is out of stock, contact will be made with the consumer about the delivery time.
Suspension and dissolution
1. Vinho do Porto is authorized to suspend compliance with its obligations or to dissolve the agreement if the consumer fails to fulfill the obligations of the agreement, or Vinho do Porto have a good ground to fear that the consumer will fail in those obligations.
2. Vinho do Porto is further authorized to dissolve the agreement if circumstances arise which are such that, in principle, compliance with the agreement can not be expected from Vinho do Porto.
3. If Vinho do Porto cancels the agreement, it shall in no way be liable for compensation for damage or costs incurred in any way.
1. After receiving the products, the consumer is obliged to investigate the delivery.
2. Complaints about the performance of the agreement must be submitted within 10 days, fully and clearly defined, to the entrepreneur after the consumer has identified the defects
3. The buyer shall be entitled to make a complaint to Vinho do Porto.
4. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be processed within 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more comprehensive response.
5. In the event of a well-founded and timely complaint (s), Vinho do Porto will replace the products delivered for return of the original items delivered or to pay a replacement fee to the buyer.
6. If it is found that a complaint is unfounded, the costs incurred by Vinho do Porto will be fully paid by the buyer.
1. Contracts between the entrepreneur and the consumer covered by these terms and conditions shall be governed exclusively by Dutch law.
2. Vinho do Porto has the right to file a dispute with a competent court.